To be so Lucky!!

To be so Lucky!!
...to be so thin

June 19, 2011

Excuses, excuses

So as I laid down not being able to sleep again!  I realized that I use a lot of excuses to hide the things I do to myself.  I will feign stomach aches to not eat.  I will not finish food claiming I'm full.  I will claim, as gross as this is, that I'm constipated to take laxatives.  I love laxatives!! I've lost 2-4 lbs in one day every time I do it.  I'm drawn to it.  That is a hard fight to not do it everyday. 
I wish that I didn't have these fights.  I don't want my daughter to feel this way about food or herself.  I don't want my husband to know all the stuff I do.  He already knows I have problems but I don't think he understands the full extent.  It upsets him and last time he started suggesting that I should go see a counselor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment